February 2022 Dividends

 


Hello everyone,

Wow, it's nice to be back. As the younger ones say, it's been a minute. My last update was back in June 2021, a good 8 months ago. Before I get into anything further, I do want to thank you as always for stopping by.

Where have I been?

It's a combination of other life things getting in the way, and laziness unfortunately. Thankfully, I have the time now to get back into this and provide my dividend update. Even though I had stopped providing updates, the dividends haven't stopped (thankfully), as you will see later on. Enough about that, let's get to the update. 

My dividend income summary for February 2022:

February 2022 Dividend Summary
Taxable Accounts
CompanySymbolDateAmount
CVS HealthCVS2/1/2022$80.30
AT&TT2/1/2022$39.52
VerizonVZ2/1/2022$84.48
Quest DiagnosticsDGX2/2/2022$50.84
AppleAAPL2/10/2022$3.52
Abbott LabsABT2/15/2022$8.46
Procter & GamblePG2/15/2022$14.79
William-SonomaWSM2/25/2022$23.43
AmeripriseAMP2/28/2022$37.29
Taxable Accounts Total$342.63
Roth IRA Account
CompanySymbolDateAmount
Quest DiagnosticsDGX2/2/22$0.62
Abbott LabsABT2/15/22$12.30
Omega Healthcare InvestorsOHI2/15/22$25.23
Roth IRA Account Total$38.15
Overall Dividend Income Total$380.78
Forward 12-month Projected Dividend Income Total
$6,389.47


Transactions

Now, let's take a look at my February transactions:

What did I buy? See below:

BuysQty
DGX1
MMM7
TROW1
VZ27

  • DGX (Quest Diagnostics): 1 share was added, resulting in $0.66 additional income for the next payout, and $2.64 over the next year.
  • MMM (3M): 7 shares were added, resulting in $10.43 additional income for the next payout, and $41.72 over the next year.
  • TROW (T. Rowe Price): 1 share was added, resulting in $1.20 additional income for the next payout, and $4.80 over the next year.
  • VZ (Verizon): 27 shares were added, resulting in $17.28 additional income for the next payout, and $69.12 over the next year.
All totaled up, these purchases will yield an additional $118.28 over the next year.

There were no sells for February.


Dividend Income History

Now let's take a look dividend income history in tabular and graphical form:

Month201420152016201720182019202020212022
Jan0$14.38$14.42$70.45$72.34$97.11$237.62$221.32310.28
Feb0$49.07$50.38$112.01$190.55$178.07$204.19$186.53380.78
Mar0$50.22$52.16$182.28$232.83$231.81$422.58$708.76
Apr0$10.83$27.91$64.56$78.40$70.34$204.78$256.49
May0$46.52$59.42$132.14$162.41$187.18$220.09$233.47
Jun$6.69$47.51$90.97$198.86$259.18$195.35$473.99$763.35
Jul0$18.99$51.37$168.64$102.00$80.81$219.55$307.22
Aug$33.96$50.11$86.07$156.46$183.50$192.45$220.94$251.00
Sep$54.75$55.61$101.70$226.17$192.40$211.61$579.94$817.07
Oct$10.94$14.42$72.53$79.06$133.64$78.18$132.19$302.05
Nov$48.79$50.11$103.31$158.18$184.42$167.86$241.77$255.26
Dec$63.55$49.89$168.03$234.71$255.99$315.70$603.75$878.55




Comparison over the last Quarter and Year

2022 has started off well, with new highs in January and February. At this point let's take a look at dividend income change over the last quarter as well as year:

%Chg Qtr%Chg Year
Feb 202249.17%104.14%

In the last quarter (since November 2021), income has increased from $255.26 to $380.78, amounting to a 49% increase. Over the last year, income has more than doubled, from $186.53 to $380.78. This is encouraging as I proceed to continue to build my dividend income. It's great to see that the income itself is becoming a larger part of what gets added regularly to the portfolio.


Wrap-up

So there you have it, apologies for the hiatus, but I am back now, and intend to provide more regular updates. Thankfully the dividend growth machine did not go on a hiatus, and it shows.

How was your February 2022? Let me know below in the comments! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 2017 Dividends

March 2017 Dividends

My System for Stock Selection